Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Pinstripe Post - A dream in the making

Welcome to The Pinstripe Post, the first ever blog dedicated to New York sports. Okay, it's not the first, and I cannot guarantee it will be the best either. However, I can promise updated content on a consistent basis from the point of view of a New York sports enthusiast. This blog will be an outlet not only for me to express sports opinions, but most importantly for you the readers to converse and debate. Expect wide ranging topics...everything is fair game. One day, I may blog about the possible financial implications of moving the Nets to Newark or Brooklyn, and the next day I may explain how David Wright's voice being so similar to that of Michael Jackson negatively impacts the Mets' chances of ever winning a World Series. I've always wanted to be a sports writer, and since that didn't work out, I'll settle for being a sports blogger. Ultimately, I hope the Pinstripe Post provides not only valid sports insight, but also a laugh and a tear here and there. I hope you enjoy becoming a fan of mine.

1 comment: